A sad thing happened this morning. I was done clicking pics for this recipe & while I was transferring the pics to my laptop… boom.. my memory card just gave up.. luckily I had 3-4 photos which managed to get copied on to my hard disk. 😉 But the sad part now is till my new card arrives I cannot click pictures.. & post new recipe’s.. boohoo.. feel so tied up… I will have to make do with my reserve collection..
Its spring & summer in many parts of the world.. what healthier ways to fight the summers than including some yummy smoothies in your diet.. Hence here you go.. a simple yet yummy smoothie…
Tip: I did not add sugar as the fruits were sweet enough & the honey added a little sweet too. If you have sour tasting pineapple & blueberries then do add some..
Ingredients: (Serves 1) Preparation Time: 5 mins
Pineapple – 3 inch slices, skin removed
Plain Yogurt – 3 tbsp
Blueberries – 15 – 20
Honey – 1 tsp
In a blender add all the ingredients & blend well.
Fridge it & serve chilled or serve with some ice cubes.
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie Recipe (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- My Go-to Green Smoothie (revolutionspermind.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie (rambunctiousrecipes.wordpress.com)
- 3 Classic Smoothie Recipes (hackcollege.com)
- Blueberry And Yogurt Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Citrus Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Rise and Shine! Smoothies! (motivatemeblog.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry Smoothie (passionaterylahn.wordpress.com)