Chicken is a favourite among all meat lovers.. at least that’s what I think.. easy to clean & cook… Who doesn’t like fried chicken?? try this simple, quick yet tasty recipe.
Days that i’m lazy and don’t feel like cooking an elaborate meal, these are the things I make.
Ingredients: (Serves 2) Preparation Time: 15 mins
Chicken – 4 medium pieces, skinless and washed
Turmeric powder – 1tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Black Pepper – 1 tsp freshly ground
Ginger Garlic paste – half a tbsp
Salt to taste
Egg – 1, only the white
Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients but the egg for atleast an hour.
Heat oil in a pan. We will be shallow frying the chicken. You can deep fry as well. Dip each piece of the chicken in the egg white. Make sure the entire piece has the egg coating before adding it to the hot oil.
Fry till the chicken is cooked. You can make it crispy if you want to.
Serve hot. Some mint chutney would go well as a dip.
If you liked this recipe, you may also like – Crispy Rice flour battered Mushrooms…., Turmeric/Haldi chicken fry…, Mustard & Peri Peri flavoured grilled chicken.., Fish Fry with a Konkani style batter etc.
- Chettinad Chicken (everyaroma.wordpress.com)
- Hot and Spicy Konkani Chicken (travelnescapes.com)
- Southern Fried Chicken (guyawford.com)
- Pepper Chicken Fry (neeluskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Tikka Cones (easternspices.wordpress.com)
- Popcorn Chicken (oneyearofflavor.wordpress.com)